LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Romantic > Dating

Everything he says is Perfect - Am I being played?

Dating Dating, courting, or going steady? Things not working out the way you had hoped? Stand up on your soap box and let us know what's going on!

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 8th February 2018, 6:26 PM   #31
Established Member

He sounds more kinky than like a player to me. You could read up on findom and see how much fits what you know of him.
lovephule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 6:32 PM   #32
Established Member

He might have a little of that in him I’m thinking but you sleep with him “all the way” gonna drop off. I’d put my monies on It

And man I wish I was a guy. I’d be spoiling all kinds of honies this way. But nah not to dominate them.

Last edited by Cookiesandough; 8th February 2018 at 6:42 PM..
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 7:26 PM   #33
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiesandough View Post
He might have a little of that in him I’m thinking but you sleep with him “all the way” gonna drop off. I’d put my monies on It

And man I wish I was a guy. I’d be spoiling all kinds of honies this way. But nah not to dominate them.
we actually slept together on the ski trip. i was sick as a dog too haha.
paloma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 7:29 PM   #34
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovephule View Post
He sounds more kinky than like a player to me. You could read up on findom and see how much fits what you know of him.
ok i will, thanks. yes he also talks about buying me 'fun' outfits (in the form of lingerie etc) and wanting me to wear something tight and sexy when we go out (which isn't usually my style). i still haven't figured out what he means by fun outfits, but im thinking maybe corsets or whatever - hes seen me in lingerie before though.
Old 8th February 2018, 7:32 PM   #35
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interstellar View Post
Tell him he needs to slow down and he’s moving too fast for you.

Guys don’t pick up hints.

This reminds me of an episode on Millionaire Matchmaker about some guy who went on a first date and was completely smitten by her, so smitten that he proposed marriage to her on that very date; I think it was during a helicopter ride. They were consumed by their emotions so naturally she slept with him. A few days later guy got cold feet and called it off. She was hurt, of course and he was gone. It was too much too soon.

I would be careful with this guy. He doesn’t seem to have any self control whatsoever.

Let me tell you something else about us guys, he could have multiple masters and doctorates and still be a complete idiot when it comes to women. Those are facts.
haha i am fairly educated as well but obviously lost when it comes to this stuff. i can appreciate it is a separate personality trait but agree that he seems to have no self control. i do want to put on the breaks, and have been, but he keeps trying to re vamp things.

also some are saying he drops off the face of the earth then love bombs. i guess that is true, there will be a day or 2 i wont speak to him but we are also 2 very busy people living in entirely opposite time zones. it wouldn't be realistic to expect anything else, would it? does that necessarily mean hes a player?
Old 8th February 2018, 7:32 PM   #36
Established Member

Oh sht I missed that. This is why I’d have no money... that and spending it on girls.

Still, somethinb tells me this lovevombing is not gonna last though. Not until the next shiner comes along which is how this kind of thing works if they don’t lose interest completely after the ‘conquest’

I hope I’m wrong though and you live happily ever after. Just keep your boundaries strong!!!
Old 8th February 2018, 7:43 PM   #37
Established Member

Quote:
Oh sht I missed that. This is why I’d have no money... that and spending it on girls.

Still, somethinb tells me this lovevombing is not gonna last though. Not until the next shiner comes along which is how this kind of thing works if they don’t lose interest completely after the ‘conquest’

I hope I’m wrong though and you live happily ever after. Just keep your boundaries strong!!!
I don't think this is about finding the next shiner.

I think this sums it up.
olivetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th February 2018, 8:02 PM   #38
Established Member

Oh I totally agree olive. But I think the novelty will wear off and I don’t think it’s sustainable.

Last edited by Cookiesandough; 8th February 2018 at 8:05 PM..
Old 8th February 2018, 8:06 PM   #39
Established Member

True dat.

Btw, since when did "take all my passwords and track me on GPS" make a woman's panties fall off?
olivetree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2018, 12:26 AM   #40

He sounds too good to be true, but something seems off. Dont dismiss him just yet, but keep your eyes open.

I find it suspicious that he wont date in his hometown. Does he have a terrible reputation that no woman will date him within a 60 mile radius? Thats a big red flag that someone like him will date online, a woman so so far from him.

He wants you to leave your job. Dont do it! He might drop you and you wont have a source of income. It almost feels like he wants to see how far you are willing to go for him. Are you ready to sacrifice your career for him? He likes the challenge of you dropping things that mean a lot to you for him. It fuels his ego. Once you do it, he will lose interest in you.

Right now, dont get attached but if he's willing to pay, have fun on his dime.
GreenTea937 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th February 2018, 1:01 AM   #41
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovephule View Post
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=findom

wow. this sounds exactly like him. i think you nailed it. he keeps talking about how he likes a girl to be high maintenance/demanding + it seems make expensive demands on his dime.
Old 9th February 2018, 1:04 AM   #42
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea937 View Post
He sounds too good to be true, but something seems off. Dont dismiss him just yet, but keep your eyes open.

I find it suspicious that he wont date in his hometown. Does he have a terrible reputation that no woman will date him within a 60 mile radius? Thats a big red flag that someone like him will date online, a woman so so far from him.

He wants you to leave your job. Dont do it! He might drop you and you wont have a source of income. It almost feels like he wants to see how far you are willing to go for him. Are you ready to sacrifice your career for him? He likes the challenge of you dropping things that mean a lot to you for him. It fuels his ego. Once you do it, he will lose interest in you.

Right now, dont get attached but if he's willing to pay, have fun on his dime.
i think he will date in his hometown but he's been there a long time. he could easily still be dating others. all i know is he TOLD me he deleted the app we met on. i haven't deleted mine and he knows that. tbh im not super keen on dating others bc im also very busy.

i would never sacrifice my career for him, but i am in an intensive professional program and i hope he thinks i wouldn't drop things for him. the funny thing is i haven't done anything to change my life for him - hes always accommodated me. i think its part of this submissive findom thing. i think he LIKES it in some weird way. but there is usually always a catch.
Old 9th February 2018, 1:06 AM   #43
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by olivetree View Post
True dat.

Btw, since when did "take all my passwords and track me on GPS" make a woman's panties fall off?
yea. this one i cannot figure out. he keeps saying its because he has nothing to hide. but like ????

maybe hes trying to gauge MY level of crazy. tbh i am not against any of this, but its just a bit extreme and ridiculous. i have zero control over what hes doing back home. i am here doing my thing and hes doing who knows over there. ive had a lot of men ghost and blind side me with a break up over the years so i guess its what i expect... (which is sad lol)

Last edited by paloma22; 9th February 2018 at 1:09 AM..
Old 9th February 2018, 1:19 AM   #44
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTea937 View Post
This is exactly how I feel about it. I just don't know how to balance the eyes open with enjoying the ride/this semi fun experience without getting hurt.
Old 9th February 2018, 2:02 AM   #45
Established Member

Quote:

sorry what do you mean by shiner?