LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Separation and Divorce

Bench warrant

Separation and Divorce Considering ending your marriage? Going through a divorce? Let us know!

Like Tree84Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd April 2019, 3:42 PM   #106
Established Member

That emancipation crap will never fly. Never seen it. I can't believe he even found an attorney to file that motion. Unless he gave up his parental rights legally, nah. And I think you'd have to have agreed to that.
Old 3rd April 2019, 4:47 PM   #107
Established Member

He doesnít have an attorney for this. He did it all himself.

Heís just mad they caught up with him. Again, not my problem. He can stop paying, I donít really care but Iím actually glad he wants to go to court because Iíve been waiting to get his half of out of pocket expenses paid back for years.

So itís all good any way it goes. Iím actually glad he initiated. It puts his ďmoney hungry exWĒ statement into perspective.
Old 17th April 2019, 10:29 PM   #108
Established Member

Today I hired a private investigator. Hopefully when we go to court next month I can prove what a liar he is before the judge.

My daughter wants to come with me too. She always makes a good impression. I wasnít sure if she should go because itíll definitely put a wedge between her and her dad but I figure Iíll let her make that call.

If she wants to express herself then who am I to keep her from that? Iíd be the biggest hypocrite in the world to deny her that opportunity especially because Iím the one who taught her how to use her voice. Better out than in is one of my favorite expressions.

I just hope she doesnít feel bad about it someday.
amaysngrace is offline   Reply With Quote