Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,864 topics in this forum

  1. Can someone ?

    • 1 reply
    • 729 views
  2. Coincidence or Something Else??

    • 6 replies
    • 2k views
  3. those who have found the "one"-

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Wow, sleeping with my best friend

    • 7 replies
    • 8.2k views
  5. Sex Tips, I need some Advice!!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. neighbor - will it work

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  7. Spying or interested?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  8. Friend or something more?

    • 1 reply
    • 926 views
  9. Is he my friend or is he still after me?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. dont know what to think

    • 2 replies
    • 905 views
  11. Am I Reading The Situation Wrong?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Do guys kiss and tell?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. Question

    • 3 replies
    • 989 views
  14. Does he want to be want to be with me?

    • 1 reply
    • 930 views
  15. What happened?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Falling for attached collegue!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Sex Buddies Understanding 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 20k views
  18. Should I try intervention?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Crack-heads suck....

    • 5 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 105.8k views
  20. I'm so angry at him - and at myself!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
  21. I need Assistance

    • 2 replies
    • 2.5k views
  22. do he or doesnt he?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  23. fell for a marine

    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...