Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,864 topics in this forum

  1. I like this girl... what should I do?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Best friend becomes a lover

    • 0 replies
    • 2.9k views
  3. two years for nothing? Need !

    • 3 replies
    • 899 views
  4. Guy trouble

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  5. Fallen for a good friend

    • 4 replies
    • 2.7k views
  6. Am I getting the wrong impression?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Am I alone on this one?

    • 1 reply
    • 717 views
  8. it was going great...then...it died

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. Should I get more aggresive with it?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. Clarification on the FWB??

    • 7 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. How to get rid of this grudge!

    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  12. what should i do?!?

    • 1 reply
    • 923 views
  13. What's the deal with the FWB situations???

    • 12 replies
    • 3k views
  14. Were actually talking again...

    • 0 replies
    • 854 views
  15. FWB 12years older and I want more......

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  16. I like my friend.....

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. What does this mean?

    • 0 replies
    • 785 views
  18. How do I tell him?

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  19. friend to boyfriend stage

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. I'm stumped on this one, any , answers???

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  21. in love with a friend

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. What am I????

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. I love my friend.....

    • 0 replies
    • 836 views
  24. Unrequited love… ?

    • 5 replies
    • 6.6k views
    • 3 replies
    • 3k views
×
×
  • Create New...