Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

  1. Denied! (...I think?...)

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  2. What is his problem?

    • 0 replies
    • 748 views
  3. Ughhh i dont want to get in trouble...

    • 1 reply
    • 848 views
  4. My FriendZone Hell (Long)

    • 0 replies
    • 890 views
  5. She Ended LDR, is there hope still?

    • 1 reply
    • 788 views
  6. Not sure on this

    • 2 replies
    • 726 views
  7. how/should i make it official

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. when will i ever learn???

    • 1 reply
    • 956 views
  9. Am I nothing more than a FWB?

    • 22 replies
    • 3.7k views
  10. Why do I even bother?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. I think I like my best friend, but what now?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Mixed signals? Other girl? What?!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. Is she in denial???

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. She's there, I'm here and I love her

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Hurt guy has given up

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Am i the rebound

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Best friend and a baby???

    • 2 replies
    • 814 views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. Sex and relationship

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Everyman is a fool

    • 0 replies
    • 790 views
  20. Best friend or more?

    • 2 replies
    • 813 views
  21. FWB or more?

    • 3 replies
    • 855 views
  22. Bestfriend Vs Boyfriend

    • 12 replies
    • 2.6k views
  23. Just can't figure him out!!!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...