Jump to content

Friends and Lovers

Progressing into "Friends with benefits" and beyond: When platonic relationships become more intimate.


9,865 topics in this forum

  1. gah! why?!

    • 10 replies
    • 944 views
  2. just curious

    • 0 replies
    • 734 views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.7k views
  3. Friend?

    • 2 replies
    • 857 views
  4. Am I wrong??

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. How to react

    • 3 replies
    • 898 views
  6. Does he really just want FWB??

    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. Question about boyfriend's friend...

    • 6 replies
    • 970 views
  8. can't tell if she is interested

    • 2 replies
    • 899 views
  9. This girl is sending me mixed signals?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  10. Mixed Signals from a friend

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Insight without judgement....I'm going insane here!

    • 6 replies
    • 3.5k views
  12. my woderful wedding dress

    • 1 reply
    • 954 views
  13. Interpretation Requested

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. I hope she isn't in love with her ex

    • 9 replies
    • 3.8k views
  15. Mind Games

    • 0 replies
    • 834 views
  16. How do you tell your friend you love them?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. What is his deal?!

    • 1 reply
    • 817 views
  18. crush on a teacher

    • 0 replies
    • 833 views
  19. is he embarassed of me????

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. I'll do anything to have her....

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  21. How do I forget about her?

    • 5 replies
    • 3.5k views
  22. how do I start something with my friend??

    • 1 reply
    • 3.5k views
  23. Younger Male...do I tell him how I feel?

    • 1 reply
    • 3.3k views
  24. meeting for the first time again.

    • 2 replies
    • 3.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...