Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. I tried

    • 11 replies
    • 1k views
  2. Request for inspiration quotes

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  3. What should I do?

    • 6 replies
    • 890 views
  4. What am I doing? I have a bf!!

    • 6 replies
    • 830 views
  5. what can he do about the kid

    • 4 replies
    • 992 views
  6. i gotta share this one..... 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 3.7k views
  7. Am I Going Crazy

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  8. O/W success stories?

    • 18 replies
    • 6.6k views
  9. What To Do??

    • 22 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. how much can i take?

    • 1 reply
    • 741 views
  11. Me, My Boyfriend, and the Baby-Mama drama

    • 17 replies
    • 8.7k views
  12. When the wife finds out 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.8k views
    • 28 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 6k views
  13. Third attempt at NC... failing fast...

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  14. ideas for a sexy letter

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  15. how he destroyed me 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 4k views
  16. The "other man"

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 10.9k views
  17. I'm Crying Out For Help!!!!

    • 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
  18. boss's secretary is the other woman

    • 2 replies
    • 3.4k views
  19. I Don't Know What Happened 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.6k views
  20. Someone like me?

    • 7 replies
    • 939 views
  21. Not wanting to be the "other woman" 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.4k views
  22. involved w/ older married man--what's the point??!!

    • 8 replies
    • 3.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...