Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  1. he thinks that I am seeing someone else. 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 9.4k views
  2. When you N/C

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. I was her.. now Im the O/W

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. so many questions, here is some.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. 20 Days

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Heart ...

    • 5 replies
    • 950 views
  7. Was it Fantasy of Love?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  8. I don't really know where to post this...

    • 2 replies
    • 876 views
  9. Hopeless..need answers

    • 0 replies
    • 780 views
  10. Do you think she lied?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  11. Telling the wife.... 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.4k views
  12. idea

    • 2 replies
    • 906 views
  13. Mixed signals

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  14. Really indecisive

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Taking it for granted

    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. I'm Freaking Out

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  17. Really embarassing situation

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Back Again.... 1 2 3

    • 74 replies
    • 5.1k views
  19. OW...but NOT to a married man

    • 2 replies
    • 923 views
  20. "I'll call you in an hour" 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 6.8k views
  21. I just found out IM the Other Woman!! 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 3.1k views
  22. My Story

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 137 replies
    • 15.5k views
  23. what a mess

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...