"I'll call you in an hour"

noforgiveness
Like I said before, it's better to come from a broken home than to live in one.

maybe it is not broken. Maybe he loves his family.

Maybe since he was posting online for FWB maybe he is a sex addict and needs more than just his wife. Maybe he is lying.

Maybe since he was posting online for FWB maybe he is a sex addict and needs more than just his wife. Maybe he is lying.

Maybe

Maybe not

noforgiveness
I know good point...I just never ever felt this way about anyone before...

I know I need to let go

you know although i feel what you are doing is wrong i do have some compassion from what someone posted about worrying if something happened to them. I can not imagine not being able to just pick up the phone and checking on someone whenever i wanted.

You do need to let go. You didn't know he was married when you fell in love? that's so ow to do that to your emotions. Get angry. Get confidence and dump him. Don't be used.

I know I need to let go

I may get shot for this Pricillia but you are right.. you need to let him go.. let him finish the life he started.. whether it be divorce or to fix his mariage.

Seeing a MM removes the very cool things about being in a relationship with someone single.. waking up next to them.. going to sleep with them next to each other..

Living together.. making life decisions together.. talking about a future together..

By no moving on you are cheating yourself of the very experiences that love is all about..

Love is not about pain caused by a selfish person who only cares about himself..

Thanks for taking my previous post to heart and not shooting me..

noforgiveness
Maybe

Maybe not

exactly so she should end it. Tell him you love him but won't be his "secret" anymore and see what happens. If he loves you he won't let you go...

• Author

or maybe he isn't

noforgiveness
or maybe he isn't

so you're willing to put your life on hold while he lives his just in case?

• Author
I may get shot for this Pricillia but you are right.. you need to let him go.. let him finish the life he started.. whether it be divorce or to fix his mariage.

Seeing a MM removes the very cool things about being in a relationship with someone single.. waking up next to them.. going to sleep with them next to each other..

Living together.. making life decisions together.. talking about a future together..

By no moving on you are cheating yourself of the very experiences that love is all about..

Love is not about pain caused by a selfish person who only cares about himself..

Thanks for taking my previous post to heart and not shooting me..

Thanks AC... I know that you are right... I do think about those things and would like it to be with him... it is starting to get to me.

I never felt this close to anyone before. It does hurt, but I want more out of this. I am not looking for the money thing, just love

I, myself, have never been involved with a MM.

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to put myself in that situation, I would realize just what I was getting myself into.

For starters, I wouldn't put my trust in him. Even if it's as simple as trusting him to call when he says he will.

And any other instance, if he can lie to his wife, he can lie to you.

I never felt this close to anyone before. It does hurt, but I want more out of this. I am not looking for the money thing, just love

And you do deserve that love, and everything that goes with it, unfortunately you're not going to get that from him. Your head knows this, but your heart can't understand that (yet).

If he really wants to be with you he'll find a way to end his marriage. Right now you still being with him only reaffirms how things are - Him having two women in his life. He has it all and has gotten used to it. Take one away, he can't live without the other - The balance is off and he won't be as happy as he is now. (I hope this makes sense, I'm not fully awake yet at the moment!)

BenThereDunThat
And you do deserve that love, and everything that goes with it, unfortunately you're not going to get that from him. Your head knows this, but your heart can't understand that (yet).

If he really wants to be with you he'll find a way to end his marriage. Right now you still being with him only reaffirms how things are - Him having two women in his life. He has it all and has gotten used to it. Take one away, he can't live without the other - The balance is off and he won't be as happy as he is now. (I hope this makes sense, I'm not fully awake yet at the moment!)

I agree. You deserve a love that you can live out loud. That you can tell your friends and family about. A love you can share holidays with, that you can walk down the street holding hands with. A love that doesn't rely almost soley on phone calls and emails for communication.

You deserve so much more than he can (or is willing?) to give you.

• Author
I don't get it. If you wanted to talk to him so bad, why did you turn your phone off?

Is that what I said...???

I agree. You deserve a love that you can live out loud. That you can tell your friends and family about. A love you can share holidays with, that you can walk down the street holding hands with.

Aww...that sounds so inviting. :)

BenThereDunThat
Aww...that sounds so inviting. :)

Doesn't it? That's what I want and forget that jerk who thought I should or would settle for less.

Pricilla - I know all situations aren't the same, but I'm finding the more time and space I put between me and exMM, I'm really realizing how much he had my head turned all upside down and sideways.

I can clearly see now the manipulation, the lies, I also am aware now that he was perfectly happy with his home life. He just wanted that something 'extra' and if he had to make me think it was love (or maybe he was trying to convince himself so he wouldn't feel so bad?) to keep that 'extra' spice he thinks he needs, then so be it.

I finally took control of my life - let some other poor woman fill whatever hole it is he THINKS needs to be filled.

I don't want to think about it too much, because I'll just get angry all over again and he's not worth it.

I know we all have to hit this point at our own pace though.

• Author
Yes, you said "today I shut my phone off and miss two of his calls".

I appreciate your reply, I will not get into wording with you

the reason I shut my phone off was so I would no know he called

alright...

I appreciate your reply, I will not get into wording with you

the reason I shut my phone off was so I would no know he called

alright...

So you're playing a game with him, and he is playing back. I think you should invite his wife to play and then you can have a real game with prizes and all.

• Author
So you're playing a game with him, and he is playing back. I think you should invite his wife to play and then you can have a real game with prizes and all.

I am not going to deal with your toxic thinking...

I am not playing games get over it

Doesn't it? That's what I want and forget that jerk who thought I should or would settle for less.

I want that too, but at the moment still wish I could have it with my ex-MM. At least I can understand now that it is not going to happen. I can't wait for the day when I no longer feel like this about him and have moved on emotionally.

I am not going to deal with your toxic thinking...

I am not playing games get over it

It is a game. If you would have answered your phone the first TWO times he called, he wouldn't have been put in the situation of making a promise he can't keep and you wouldn't have this problem to post in the first place.

You know that you are involved with a MM and promises will be broken because you are a secret. If he is with someone, he can't call you. If he can be heard talking to you, he can't call you. No one but you and him can know what's going on. That is what you agree on when you get involved with a MM. Your choice.

• Author
It is a game. If you would have answered your phone the first TWO times he called, he wouldn't have been put in the situation of making a promise he can't keep and you wouldn't have this problem to post in the first place.

You know that you are involved with a MM and promises will be broken because you are a secret. If he is with someone, he can't call you. If he can be heard talking to you, he can't call you. No one but you and him can know what's going on. That is what you agree on when you get involved with a MM. Your choice.

As I said it is not a game, you do not know the whole story. My feelings and his feelings are not a game. Gosh who the heck are you to be so insistant.

I'm not trying to be snotty, but you might want to give advice on another forum. Maybe you can try the one that noforgiveness has moved to.

As I said it is not a game, you do not know the whole story. My feelings and his feelings are not a game. Gosh who the heck are you to be so insistant.

All I'm saying is that if you had answered his calls in the first place, there would be no problem here. But I guess you don't see that so carry on...