Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. telling the wife 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 5.9k views
  2. Update on "Iraq is where it started"

    • 13 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. funny present for my husband/your MM

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. big mistake on the horizon!

    • 24 replies
    • 2.4k views
  5. MM is a drunken lunatic

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Happy Holidays

    • 4 replies
    • 989 views
  7. what am I supposed to do with this info?

    • 5 replies
    • 976 views
  8. MW fell Madly in love with MM-Any advise

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. How do I find the strength?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. I am taking a break from posting

    • 5 replies
    • 936 views
  11. What I Got My MM For Christmas!!!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. I am loosing my mind!

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Not always what they seem 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Staying for the kids 1 2 3

    • 69 replies
    • 7.9k views
  15. What do you make of this? 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.1k views
  16. Really hard but worth the work

    • 23 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. How do I know for sure? 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 2k views
  18. Can't hear the answer so i am giving up

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Try laughing again.. Lifes to short not to

    • 17 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. I'm back...tell me how stupid I am! 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 6.6k views
  21. Questions of myself

    • 16 replies
    • 1.8k views
  22. The first four weeks...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.9k views
  23. Casual Sex with Married men?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.6k views
  24. Rough time

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  25. Getting past the strong emotions!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...