Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. We seem to be alone now...... 1 2 3 4 7

    • 159 replies
    • 10.6k views
  2. Blowing up my cell phone 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.3k views
  3. The LAst Straw.... 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4.2k views
  4. to OWs: MM cheating on OW

    • 0 replies
    • 918 views
  5. The other woman

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. A song for Violet 21

    • 0 replies
    • 772 views
  7. Why I ought to.... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2k views
  8. Anyone else been in this situation ?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  9. Tomorrow is the day... wish me luck!! 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. I hate my ex

    • 19 replies
    • 2.3k views
  11. I have become the other woman

    • 6 replies
    • 883 views
  12. Tomorrow is the Grand Affair!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. Where It All Started 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.5k views
  14. Gifts? Do I or Dont I 1 2 3 4

    • 91 replies
    • 7.9k views
  15. Fascination with the W? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. Saw him for the last time

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. january the end or a new beginning

    • 11 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Thank you, thank you , thank you!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  19. Out in the open now.

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  20. Need Some Perspective

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  21. oops

    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
  22. How do I handle this? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.7k views
  23. MM: How would you feel/think?

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  24. It's so not worth it...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  25. about an affair

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...