Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 1 reply
    • 864 views
  1. I wish I'd never met him!

    • 5 replies
    • 4.2k views
  2. One of those update threads...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  3. first affair, new to forum

    • 18 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. How do I block AND delete?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. Villainizing the Ex 1 2

    • 47 replies
    • 5.7k views
  6. Excellent Quote!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. The bounce of emotions after going NC

    • 2 replies
    • 917 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  8. Am I overreacting?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. missing the OM

    • 23 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. An intense, online affair

    • 2 replies
    • 2.2k views
  11. DDay forced by me (OW). BS spouse called me. 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 24 replies
    • 2k views
  12. "If they loved you..." 1 2 3 4

    • 81 replies
    • 7.4k views
  13. Am I being fooled

    • 23 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Email from xMM: What does it mean?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Want to NC. Could use some guidance.

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. Day 7 NC: What's wrong with me?!?

    • 24 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 53 replies
    • 5.6k views
  17. I want to be the OW and nothing more 1 2 3

    • 68 replies
    • 5.3k views
  18. i really want to call S again....

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 811 views
  19. Love with my best friend

    • 3 replies
    • 870 views
×
×
  • Create New...