Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. MM's Wife is Pregnant

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 17 replies
    • 3.7k views
    • 18 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. how to proceed?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
  3. I can't believe I heard from him 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 4.1k views
  4. What would you do?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. It's almost 4am here....

    • 23 replies
    • 2.9k views
  6. Guy that works in my apartment building

    • 18 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. I want a man that is engaged

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. When was it time to date again?

    • 7 replies
    • 973 views
  9. I think I want out...

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  10. I feel sorry for exMM...

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. The Other Woman - a man's view...

    • 20 replies
    • 9.8k views
  12. You know you are over your affair when....

    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  13. Coffee with DMM tonight

    • 18 replies
    • 2.6k views
  14. Love letter from exMM - part III 1 2 3 4

    • 82 replies
    • 7.5k views
  15. Last Weeks Scandal episode

    • 1 reply
    • 857 views
  16. How could an abnormal love feel so right??

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Posting This For My friend

    • 1 reply
    • 710 views
  18. what does he want from me

    • 18 replies
    • 1.8k views
  19. I Met His Kid and Then I Panicked

    • 18 replies
    • 2.1k views
  20. Twitter Stalking

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
  21. Reflections

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Difficult situation on my birthday?

    • 0 replies
    • 805 views
  23. My Boyfriend, His Girlfriend.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...