Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. To tell wife or not to tell? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. how long is too long to wait for him to leave her 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 39k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  3. An old school friend 1 2 3 4

    • 93 replies
    • 8k views
  4. how do I get the truth

    • 8 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 961 views
  5. Want to End Relationship, Support Needed

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. Should I stay with my husband?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  7. Either I end it or live under the shadows

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. I ended my online affair yesterday. 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 6.6k views
  9. Lost, stay or leave DH

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  10. How did I let this happen? I Am A Fool

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Why do we get involved?

    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
  12. Weird Emotional affair with Old married guy

    • 21 replies
    • 4.4k views
  13. What happens when you go NC?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. OM on AM again

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. How did I get myself into this!! 1 2 3 4

    • 75 replies
    • 7k views
  16. I think we are breaking up 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4k views
  17. 15 year friendship and a 10 year affair.. gone now

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
    • 21 replies
    • 2.2k views
  18. Walked away, now what?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Update - My Happy Ending

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  20. I'm an OW and pregnant? 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 7.3k views
  21. Desperately need , not judgement.

    • 2 replies
    • 985 views
  22. To meet or not

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
×
×
  • Create New...