Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Am I Mistaken? 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3.1k views
  2. Saying goodbye

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. First Love Affairs

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Proud of myself

    • 3 replies
    • 914 views
  5. Almost 2 months NC

    • 17 replies
    • 2.2k views
  6. OW Gaslighting? Future faking? OR? 1 2

    • 31 replies
    • 4.6k views
  7. Ugh, I'm a fool!!

    • 22 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. I'm Sorry 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.7k views
  9. Recovering

    • 16 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. What I have so far.... 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 2.6k views
  11. Ending it with the MM 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 5.5k views
  12. Does it matter??

    • 18 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 52 replies
    • 9.2k views
  13. Angry

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  14. What the heck am I doing?!

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  15. Can't stop obsessing about AP 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3k views
  16. Question for OW/OM 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 4.1k views
  17. Force a dday possible? 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 4.7k views
  18. Huh???

    • 23 replies
    • 2.3k views
  19. What I Do Not Miss 1 2

    • 43 replies
    • 4.2k views
  20. Will he come back to me ?

    • 18 replies
    • 3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 906 views
  21. my best friend's husband

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Getting things off my chest

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  23. Decode these texts between MM & OW 1 2 3 4

    • 78 replies
    • 8.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...