Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  1. Time To Say Good Bye - OM/OW/MW/MM

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Found the courage

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Why, What , Confusion

    • 15 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. Lovesick, of course

    • 0 replies
    • 886 views
  5. Feeling weak tonight

    • 3 replies
    • 855 views
  6. Run-in with xMM

    • 14 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 24 replies
    • 4.7k views
  7. Did I do the right thing?

    • 3 replies
    • 958 views
  8. I spoke with the ExMM

    • 13 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. NC Not Going Well

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. He is breaking NC

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Poll: what do you really hope will happen?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.3k views
  12. im the other woman.... need

    • 12 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. Fallen for married man

    • 15 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. Writing email to OM

    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  15. Watching the movie "Gaslight"

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Looking for some input

    • 0 replies
    • 789 views
  17. Ooops..I did it again!

    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  18. I'm going home

    • 1 reply
    • 836 views
  19. dMM "had a moment"

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Life alone v PT with him

    • 10 replies
    • 1k views
  21. What if "the work" doesn't work?

    • 17 replies
    • 2k views
  22. It's Done! I'm Spent, but recharging! :) 1 2 3

    • 62 replies
    • 6.7k views
×
×
  • Create New...