Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. everything is my fault

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Got my wish

    • 12 replies
    • 2k views
  3. My sister is an ow.

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  4. Should I Tell? 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 5.6k views
  5. What the heck am I doing?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. To the Longtime LS Posters

    • 17 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 31 replies
    • 4.9k views
  7. Oh my, the Hate that I have for........

    • 15 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. I call the shots - LC to NC

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. The Start of True NC 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.6k views
  10. Married and had an affair...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Has anyone ever moved in w their MM

    • 21 replies
    • 3k views
  12. new here... question

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. new to this forum

    • 24 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. Do I reply?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. First post. guess I am the other guy

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. So upset with myself

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. Counseling Success

    • 17 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. MP leaving BS anxiety 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 3.7k views
  19. New and my situation

    • 15 replies
    • 2.7k views
  20. Am I the OW?

    • 23 replies
    • 3.3k views
  21. Relationships after MM

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. New here but I'm sure my story isn't...

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  23. Apology to OM

    • 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...