Jump to content

The Other Man / Woman

The other side of the story: Support and discussion for those who find themselves involved with a committed partner.


17,737 topics in this forum

  1. Reaching 58 days nc. Did he ever love me?

    • 14 replies
    • 4.3k views
  2. Self split affairs - are they aware ?? 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 5.7k views
  3. The latest development

    • 15 replies
    • 3.1k views
  4. 1 month mark

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. rough day 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  6. My story and is this typical stop and start behavior

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. Am I losing my mind...what do I do?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 36 replies
    • 3.4k views
  8. I'm drowning, not waving....

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. When the WS never fesses up..

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
  10. Did I break no contact?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. looking for solutions

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Men can compartmentalize, women can't

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  13. Why do BS bury their heads in the sand? 1 2 3 4

    • 83 replies
    • 9.2k views
  14. We love each other, but can't be together

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Tonight I had this nightmare

    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 904 views
  16. My Story

    • 16 replies
    • 2.4k views
  17. Should I tell the OM who she really is?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 55 replies
    • 6.1k views
    • 26 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  18. Cataclysm (a poem)

    • 0 replies
    • 764 views
  19. MM is a ball and chain

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...