Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. you just don't get it

    • 3 replies
    • 740 views
  2. so the ex texts me

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. ....

    • 0 replies
    • 717 views
  4. I will never have sex again

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  5. Just read an old letter from my ex.. =/

    • 9 replies
    • 962 views
  6. how does one separate allies from enemies?

    • 1 reply
    • 633 views
  7. My closure

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. I want him back!!

    • 4 replies
    • 738 views
  9. the role of anger

    • 4 replies
    • 675 views
  10. You got to want it

    • 3 replies
    • 767 views
  11. I'm leaving tonight...I can't breathe

    • 12 replies
    • 914 views
  12. stop calling them your ex.

    • 4 replies
    • 918 views
  13. could this week get any stranger

    • 5 replies
    • 817 views
  14. Just needs to be on his own.

    • 2 replies
    • 627 views
  15. Today one month NC feelings.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. forgot about her for a little bit

    • 4 replies
    • 845 views
  17. What the hell? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Bad idea?

    • 6 replies
    • 705 views
  19. Dealing with an "indecisive" guy......

    • 0 replies
    • 821 views
  20. Dreams...

    • 3 replies
    • 827 views
  21. The Good And The Bad

    • 4 replies
    • 766 views
  22. Officially been 3 months

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  23. Oh the evenings......

    • 1 reply
    • 746 views
  24. I want my ex back, but not right now...

    • 5 replies
    • 2.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...