Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Regret

    • 21 replies
    • 3.2k views
  2. What type of dog?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. she's holding you back

    • 4 replies
    • 922 views
  4. Don't want to turn into THAT girl...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. I still live with my ex...

    • 1 reply
    • 761 views
  6. painful memories over adultery

    • 1 reply
    • 828 views
  7. Getting laid

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 22 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 744 views
  8. Misery loves company but I have none

    • 5 replies
    • 778 views
  9. Having a stubborn heart but a sound mind?

    • 1 reply
    • 586 views
  10. I just want the hurt to stop.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  11. Disgusting..ugh!!!

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. I cant get over her

    • 6 replies
    • 933 views
  13. List 1 positive thing you did today, just 1 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 522 views
  14. Am I lying to myself?

    • 3 replies
    • 665 views
  15. Extremely Depressed, Nothing's Going Right & No Support

    • 18 replies
    • 6.3k views
  16. What is the best way to move onward?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.7k views
  17. Why do I feel this way?

    • 8 replies
    • 776 views
  18. Dream

    • 9 replies
    • 936 views
  19. 5 year anniversary tomorrow....

    • 2 replies
    • 880 views
  20. How do I continue to stop myself?

    • 10 replies
    • 927 views
  21. 3 years and not moved on yet

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...