Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Year and a half later.. or so

    • 12 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. Saw the ex and the girl he left me for...

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. I don't want to believe it's over

    • 1 reply
    • 667 views
  4. Doing Better :)

    • 5 replies
    • 858 views
  5. coping.. whats that?

    • 5 replies
    • 967 views
  6. question

    • 3 replies
    • 645 views
  7. have i done the right thing

    • 8 replies
    • 906 views
  8. When!!!!

    • 1 reply
    • 678 views
  9. breadcrumbs?! guys, what do you think?!

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  10. NC from the dumper???

    • 12 replies
    • 2.5k views
  11. I'm in love!!!

    • 4 replies
    • 894 views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. NC is the way to go

    • 6 replies
    • 928 views
    • 33 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. Setback and rant

    • 1 reply
    • 704 views
    • 0 replies
    • 934 views
  14. Getting impatient...

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
  15. Should I send this no contact letter?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. I'm not coping well...should have listened

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 79 replies
    • 44.5k views
  17. Ugh I hate days like these

    • 1 reply
    • 645 views
    • 12 replies
    • 5.5k views
  18. 7 Months

    • 2 replies
    • 828 views
  19. Three Months of NC..and then

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  20. Day 5 of NC, I'm really doing this!

    • 2 replies
    • 559 views
×
×
  • Create New...