Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. My Journal of Coping

    • 0 replies
    • 849 views
  2. 2 months since BU and life is good!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. What am I suppose to do?

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. this just made me smile

    • 1 reply
    • 853 views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. The days get easier, but...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  6. 6 months

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. cant seem to fully heal argh

    • 3 replies
    • 986 views
  8. Nc!?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Can't avoid contact

    • 1 reply
    • 707 views
    • 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. What can I do about her "complications" ?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. Do I have a chance or should I just give up?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 31.3k views
  12. Ex wants to be friends with benefits

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. i cant stop checking my exes email/ fb!

    • 12 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.1k views
  14. do we really ever find better than our ex? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 10.3k views
  15. Need to vent!

    • 1 reply
    • 691 views
  16. Is anyone else afraid of healing?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 15 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Telling the ex about nc

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 889 views
  18. Tarot Card Reading

    • 14 replies
    • 1.7k views
  19. I wish she knew...

    • 3 replies
    • 803 views
×
×
  • Create New...