Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Another step *forward*

    • 0 replies
    • 584 views
  2. Completely out of my skull

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  3. need encouragement to get through this

    • 4 replies
    • 832 views
  4. Missing his place?

    • 4 replies
    • 702 views
  5. I'm failing at being okay...

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  6. Today's challenge

    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  7. Resisting the urge to text...

    • 10 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. So Upset & Stressed Right Now!

    • 3 replies
    • 759 views
  9. Healing process: Losing faith

    • 3 replies
    • 723 views
  10. one thing i cant handle

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. 7 months since break up, struggling every day

    • 4 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 982 views
  12. My Week:

    • 7 replies
    • 789 views
  13. Pedestal Analogy!

    • 1 reply
    • 870 views
  14. Question about indifference.

    • 1 reply
    • 704 views
  15. Sunday one year on

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. do you stay in contact if..

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  17. I'm a cheater and I'm having a hard time....

    • 24 replies
    • 4.2k views
  18. Finally, returning of my belongings!

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. Facebook drama?

    • 5 replies
    • 877 views
  20. I'm NOT the ONE apparently....

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  21. Feels like I'm going to suffocate....

    • 23 replies
    • 1.7k views
  22. Be who you are...

    • 4 replies
    • 795 views
    • 49 replies
    • 6.8k views
  23. I am not handling my situation very well..

    • 17 replies
    • 1.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...