Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Unblocked ex

    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  2. I would appreciate your comments

    • 16 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 19 replies
    • 2.2k views
  3. Do you ever worry...

    • 7 replies
    • 978 views
  4. I feel like i wasnt good enough

    • 3 replies
    • 873 views
  5. Did you wish your ex happy birthday/thanks giving

    • 21 replies
    • 14.2k views
  6. I cant take it anymore

    • 0 replies
    • 558 views
    • 0 replies
    • 718 views
  7. I am so sick and tired of this....

    • 2 replies
    • 827 views
    • 74 replies
    • 8.2k views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. told him how i felt..no responses!

    • 11 replies
    • 15k views
  9. Just Need Time Text, WTF?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Didn't get anything from her on my birthday...

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

    • 4 replies
    • 826 views
  12. Venting, hope someone reads.

    • 7 replies
    • 829 views
  13. When love and Hate collides

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. This isn't working!!!

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. My nc Journal

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Ex broke no contact.....

    • 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  17. He has me on a string..

    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. A question to the ladies out there... 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 2.7k views
  19. I hate seeing him.

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Ex called off Thanksgiving date

    • 9 replies
    • 921 views
  21. Try to be friends or let go?

    • 2 replies
    • 629 views
×
×
  • Create New...