Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Just a thought for the heartbroken

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. It's been almost 4 months

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. 1 Month NC Coping & Venting

    • 4 replies
    • 976 views
  4. My God! I'm Back....am I damaged?

    • 3 replies
    • 820 views
  5. My coping journal 1 2 3 4

    • 82 replies
    • 8.8k views
  6. One week NC after 7 years and going crazy

    • 20 replies
    • 2.2k views
  7. Couldn't be better...

    • 0 replies
    • 701 views
  8. Why does this hurt so much?

    • 3 replies
    • 742 views
  9. OMG! I cant believe it....

    • 10 replies
    • 1.7k views
  10. has she finally broken me?

    • 1 reply
    • 701 views
  11. Foot's Coping journal:

    • 0 replies
    • 564 views
  12. I can feel it (but I can't see it...)

    • 19 replies
    • 2.1k views
  13. I feel robbed.

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Celebrating birthday?

    • 4 replies
    • 701 views
    • 51 replies
    • 18.8k views
  15. Dealing with the loneliness?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  16. 4 months after break up and still not coping

    • 2 replies
    • 2.7k views
  17. Am I coping too quickly? Is that possible?

    • 7 replies
    • 862 views
  18. Moving On

    • 6 replies
    • 969 views
  19. Love/Relationship addiction

    • 1 reply
    • 807 views
  20. Someday I'll send this text

    • 5 replies
    • 958 views
  21. FB and 'mutual' friends...

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  22. Just a thought..

    • 4 replies
    • 970 views
  23. So many similar stories on here

    • 2 replies
    • 710 views
×
×
  • Create New...