Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 10 replies
    • 2.4k views
  1. I need some support to deal with this.

    • 0 replies
    • 587 views
  2. Does comparing means you're not over?

    • 3 replies
    • 793 views
  3. The ex keeps calling my work phone non-stop.

    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 3.8k views
  4. I am not ready for dating but I should be

    • 11 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. A lot of pain still. Any tips to move on.

    • 3 replies
    • 957 views
  6. He's already married again....

    • 2 replies
    • 779 views
  7. I miss him even more when N/C

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
  8. Thoughts that run through my head..

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
  9. UGH - 4 Months after B/U -- Thoughts?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. how to... move on...

    • 0 replies
    • 774 views
  11. One Year later

    • 1 reply
    • 805 views
  12. I screwed up and contacted my wife last night.

    • 11 replies
    • 1.5k views
  13. An STD From Abroad

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  14. Silence After Second Date

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  15. 7.5 Months since break up + NC

    • 0 replies
    • 835 views
  16. Can't deal with this

    • 21 replies
    • 2.1k views
  17. Should i send my ex this text for closure

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 3 replies
    • 796 views
  18. A year ago seems like only last week

    • 1 reply
    • 646 views
  19. Dont know which step to take

    • 0 replies
    • 591 views
  20. Should I be angry?

    • 2 replies
    • 766 views
×
×
  • Create New...