Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. Two Years

    • 8 replies
    • 1.9k views
  2. Vegetables are not meant to be canned >O!

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 828 views
  3. How to make them stop talking about him?

    • 12 replies
    • 931 views
  4. I really thought I had something here. :(

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. It WILL get better!

    • 2 replies
    • 853 views
  6. I cheated a year ago and it's still killing me

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. Alright, what now?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Why am I doing stupid ****

    • 3 replies
    • 715 views
  9. What should be the next step?

    • 10 replies
    • 943 views
    • 18 replies
    • 8.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 848 views
  10. Everything Reminds Me Of Him

    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
  11. The loneliness after the breakup

    • 16 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  12. How to stop falling so fast and easy

    • 1 reply
    • 716 views
  13. I saw my ex and it went bad

    • 12 replies
    • 1.7k views
  14. seperated 3 months and my wife is seeing her manager

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. Over your ex, but not over the situation?

    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. When will I feel better?

    • 3 replies
    • 753 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. Off/on

    • 0 replies
    • 566 views
  18. I am Just Existing Not Living

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  19. Lost and not sure ...

    • 2 replies
    • 762 views
  20. Weekend mornings are the worst!

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
×
×
  • Create New...