Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

  1. 9 months

    • 4 replies
    • 916 views
  2. Am I losing my mind?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  3. I tried everything...

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  4. My ex texted saying she still loves me

    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. Feel pathetic and stupid

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 9 replies
    • 4.4k views
  6. 2 years post BU and I love him more than ever

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  7. When did you know you were finally done?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.7k views
  8. What i should & accept from my ex?

    • 1 reply
    • 852 views
  9. sunk back into a deppresion.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  10. Hiding a high or progress?

    • 3 replies
    • 825 views
  11. Her mum messaged me!!

    • 2 replies
    • 891 views
    • 4 replies
    • 949 views
  12. This year has been a year of loss

    • 5 replies
    • 942 views
  13. Today is my birthday and I'm torn apart

    • 10 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Wife left me and the kids. 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 3.5k views
  15. Reformation day.

    • 2 replies
    • 533 views
  16. Unnable to sleep for days

    • 3 replies
    • 738 views
  17. It's coming in Waves

    • 1 reply
    • 959 views
  18. Coping with anger

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  19. Death & Anniversary

    • 4 replies
    • 778 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. The thought of her being with somebody else.. 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3k views
  21. I think I am just done. With Dating. 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 4k views
×
×
  • Create New...