Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 25 replies
    • 16.6k views
  1. I somehow feel like the dumper?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. This song explains exactly how I feel.

    • 2 replies
    • 830 views
  3. Why is it getting worse?

    • 7 replies
    • 788 views
  4. Can't take it anymore.

    • 22 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Don't know what my deal is

    • 9 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Had an interesting dream

    • 3 replies
    • 701 views
  7. Brief Panic Attacks, anyone have them?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Living with ex?

    • 15 replies
    • 1.4k views
  9. Still thinking about the ex. Any suggestions.

    • 1 reply
    • 593 views
    • 28 replies
    • 2.4k views
  10. Don't read, I need to let something out.

    • 7 replies
    • 999 views
  11. The key to NC

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  12. Am I coping wrong?

    • 6 replies
    • 873 views
  13. What do you guys do at night? 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 3.4k views
  14. Feeling much better!

    • 0 replies
    • 669 views
  15. I had an "aha" moment today

    • 9 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. How do I deal with this feeling?

    • 1 reply
    • 731 views
  17. You replaced me with him!!!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 816 views
  18. Conversation between myself and exes mum..

    • 2 replies
    • 640 views
  19. clinging on to the edge of sanity

    • 1 reply
    • 681 views
  20. Sorry to inconvenience you...

    • 15 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 955 views
  21. Ex is sick

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...