Jump to content

Coping

Learning to deal with one's emotions and loss.


29,377 topics in this forum

    • 16 replies
    • 2.1k views
  1. Thinking about my wife but NOT missing her

    • 3 replies
    • 918 views
  2. Anxiety with and without dating

    • 4 replies
    • 919 views
  3. Saw something I shouldn't of seen

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  4. Bouncing between hopeful and hopeless

    • 4 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Music and ex

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. suddenly repulsed by dumper

    • 3 replies
    • 2.8k views
  7. The unhealhy ex

    • 1 reply
    • 750 views
  8. My coping diary 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  9. first dream about the ex

    • 2 replies
    • 728 views
  10. Do I need counseling?

    • 3 replies
    • 887 views
  11. Narcissistic ex, how to recover?

    • 2 replies
    • 890 views
  12. I can't believe it......its been one year

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  13. How to get rid of recurring dreams with ex?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. I truly regret leaving my 2nd husband

    • 11 replies
    • 3.2k views
  15. Did I not love her enough?

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. This has been playing on my mind anyone have a clue

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Unrequited: How To Forget Her?

    • 13 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. 5 Months NC (Update)

    • 15 replies
    • 2k views
  19. not coping well at all

    • 1 reply
    • 750 views
    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  20. Worst things your ex ever did/said to you

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
  21. Almost a year and still not over her?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 873 views
×
×
  • Create New...