Jump to content

Marriage and Life Partnerships

Debunking the old-ball-and-chain stereotype one couple at a time.


Subforums

Infidelity

  • 384.9k posts

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.

12,472 topics in this forum

  1. My wife as fallen out of love with me.

    • 18 replies
    • 10.4k views
  2. Should I tell the wife about the EA 1 2 3

    • 61 replies
    • 7.1k views
  3. Is this odd?

    • 16 replies
    • 1.9k views
  4. need advice- getting to the end..... 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.7k views
  5. True Love Is.....

    • 1 reply
    • 1.8k views
    • 58 replies
    • 6.1k views
  6. Work is the “other man”

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 22 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 7 replies
    • 3.2k views
  7. what would you do in my shoes?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. I guess I was right

    • 0 replies
    • 2k views
  9. stressed out

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. What would you do?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  11. Holding hands?

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. I'm so stressed about Husband

    • 9 replies
    • 1.9k views
  13. Wife fell out of love

    • 2 replies
    • 6k views
  14. H is drinking again after 3 years of being sober!

    • 5 replies
    • 3.4k views
  15. Sex is Boring

    • 8 replies
    • 10.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  16. Scannig Cell Phone

    • 3 replies
    • 3.1k views
  17. I am new and jsut a question...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  18. Just about love

    • 10 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...