Jump to content

Second Chances

Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!


18,515 topics in this forum

  1. He wants to start over. Is it too soon?

    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
    • 29 replies
    • 133.7k views
  2. not sure where this is going...

    • 0 replies
    • 678 views
    • 17 replies
    • 2.8k views
  3. A Modest Proposal (does this sound stupid?)

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. How can I find the strength to keep up NC?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.2k views
  5. After Six Years it's exactly the same...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. Am I doing the right thing??

    • 4 replies
    • 999 views
  7. I want a second chance

    • 2 replies
    • 827 views
  8. Ways to make reconcilation work... I think

    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. Can it ever work?

    • 16 replies
    • 2k views
  10. Day 7 NC....

    • 7 replies
    • 848 views
    • 3 replies
    • 839 views
  11. dream on 1 2

    • 37 replies
    • 3.8k views
  12. The worst rollercoaster ride.

    • 1 reply
    • 832 views
  13. Ex putting her new relationship on the line?

    • 2 replies
    • 943 views
  14. She's Begging and Crying

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. My GF Broke up with me

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  16. Trying to salvage what's left...

    • 1 reply
    • 811 views
  17. 2 weeks NC and now a text message

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  18. Where do I go from here?

    • 2 replies
    • 798 views
  19. After 2 weeks of NC, my dumper contacts me

    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  20. Stay in Contact with Ex?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...