Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Moral Dillema! I need a guide.

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  2. is this wrong?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  3. Is porn cheating? need advice...

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Drunken Flirt

    • 3 replies
    • 2.3k views
  5. Help - Really need advice

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. not knowing what my boyfriend wants

    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. Past relationship problem

    • 12 replies
    • 3.3k views
  8. Don't know

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. Am I over reacting?

    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Confusing situation

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. Is he worth the wait?

    • 6 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. He thought I cheated on him

    • 2 replies
    • 1.8k views
  13. I cheated on my boyfriend....

    • 2 replies
    • 7.9k views
  14. I Like My Bf's Best Friend....help!

    • 7 replies
    • 2.9k views
  15. Which of these would you allow??

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Advice on something.......

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. Is my boyfriend cheating

    • 6 replies
    • 3k views
  18. working with an Ex-lover

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  19. What should I di

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 9 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 15 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.9k views
  20. Close friend has crush on gf

    • 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
  21. Really confused

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Cheating?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...