Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. i dont know wut to do

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
    • 7.7k views
  2. why porn when he has me?

    • 4 replies
    • 862 views
  3. indecisions.

    • 2 replies
    • 938 views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. I Flirted, Is That Cheating?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Can I have a second opinion?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.8k views
  6. Checking out girls

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  7. Jealousy help

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Kick him to the Curb?

    • 5 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.6k views
  9. BF caught cheating... now is with her..

    • 3 replies
    • 2.7k views
  10. Was this a relationship or a fling?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  11. I think he's surfing porn sites at work

    • 23 replies
    • 3.1k views
  12. why do men cheat?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 6.4k views
  13. Indecision About Committment

    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  14. Working with an ex lover

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. HELP, need advice...

    • 1 reply
    • 837 views
  16. Can't stop asking questions...

    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
  17. Is THIS "two-timing"?

    • 1 reply
    • 978 views
  18. shes one of the guys!

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  19. why doesn't he call?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. I dont know if I should believe him or not

    • 7 replies
    • 992 views
×
×
  • Create New...