Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. We are both taken!!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  2. Advice, Please help

    • 3 replies
    • 894 views
  3. cheating?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. how should i get over my ex???????????

    • 0 replies
    • 896 views
  5. Endless Flirting

    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  6. Help! he's emotionally abusing me! 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 5.9k views
  7. married men flirting

    • 8 replies
    • 18.6k views
  8. OK, this is starting to bother me.

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. Trusting her

    • 5 replies
    • 2.3k views
  10. Do I love her?Should I cheat?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  11. Should I Trust Her?

    • 0 replies
    • 910 views
  12. I am confused about this guy I met...

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
  13. not sure how to react, would love advice

    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Should I cheat?Do i love her?

    • 9 replies
    • 2k views
  15. Took her back.. mistake?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.8k views
  16. BF cheated

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
  17. Could she be cheating

    • 1 reply
    • 1k views
  18. Should I cheat?

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  19. guilt over cheating

    • 9 replies
    • 7.6k views
    • 5 replies
    • 5.4k views
  20. Am I being daft?

    • 2 replies
    • 885 views
  21. I am so freakin lost

    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  22. Can anyone help me?

    • 1 reply
    • 861 views
  23. help

    • 0 replies
    • 734 views
×
×
  • Create New...