Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. unfaithful/love/life- head or heart

    • 1 reply
    • 988 views
  2. cheating/long distance/ !

    • 0 replies
    • 792 views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.5k views
  3. Is my boyfriend cheating?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.8k views
  4. Cheating/infidelity: no consequences? 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 5k views
  5. Reading to far into this?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Anxiety

    • 23 replies
    • 2.9k views
  7. What should I have done?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. Why am I married & crushing for other men?

    • 16 replies
    • 3.1k views
  9. Torn between feelings....and my morals.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.8k views
  10. Weird situation... 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 4.6k views
  11. what do i do...i overreacted.

    • 22 replies
    • 3k views
    • 21 replies
    • 5.6k views
  12. How do I get over this?

    • 2 replies
    • 971 views
  13. Cheating Recovery Possible?

    • 2 replies
    • 981 views
  14. His boss??

    • 1 reply
    • 1.5k views
  15. Girlfriend, Guy "Friends"?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.9k views
  16. He cheated, but why and what now?

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Worried and jealous

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
  18. Cheater Or No Cheater

    • 13 replies
    • 1.4k views
  19. trust issue

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  20. i think its time for an ultimatum 1 2 3

    • 66 replies
    • 7.1k views
  21. Drank too much and cheated!

    • 17 replies
    • 2.6k views
  22. The faker you are the more men want you! 1 2 3 4

    • 86 replies
    • 7.7k views
  23. I know I shouldn't have looked, but now...

    • 15 replies
    • 2.9k views
×
×
  • Create New...