Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I am the cheater

    • 21 replies
    • 3.4k views
  2. Giving an ex another chance

    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
  3. Going around a delicate issue

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  4. Looking For Wisdom

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. what would you do in my shoes?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 14 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
  6. Cant understand anything!!

    • 1 reply
    • 843 views
  7. Jealous or instinct?

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  8. Cheated while S/O in jail

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  9. cheating...

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Insecure and Low self esteem

    • 14 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. How much is enough?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. Men & NC

    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 14 replies
    • 9.8k views
  13. I did something REALLY stupid.

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  14. what can i do

    • 0 replies
    • 770 views
  15. Am I Jealous?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. Am I too sensitive?

    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 41 replies
    • 11.7k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. I messed up...I regret it

    • 5 replies
    • 1.4k views
×
×
  • Create New...