Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Should I be feeling used?

    • 2 replies
    • 821 views
  2. Retroactive Jealousy

    • 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
  3. Utterly drunk cheating!?:( 1 2

    • 35 replies
    • 5k views
  4. What is going on on here...

    • 1 reply
    • 941 views
  5. need some input on this...

    • 1 reply
    • 848 views
  6. I guess its just another story.

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.7k views
  7. It hurts ...And can't move on

    • 1 reply
    • 978 views
    • 9 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. I dont know .

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  9. was she playing me?

    • 1 reply
    • 936 views
  10. Why does she say things like this?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. he told bf our 1 time had been 1 year!

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  12. Is she cheating

    • 1 reply
    • 916 views
  13. Text him ?

    • 5 replies
    • 972 views
  14. Where do I stand?

    • 2 replies
    • 894 views
    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  15. What does he want from me ? 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 6.5k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2k views
  16. Say have a nice trip??

    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 5.7k views
  17. What do I do with a maniac?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.2k views
×
×
  • Create New...