Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. I think my intern likes me / vice versa?

    • 4 replies
    • 2.3k views
  2. I'm so conflicted about this:

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 9k views
  3. How messed up is this??

    • 9 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. Mixed signals

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Moving on after the fact

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  6. i messed up alot

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. is he cheating? should i confront him? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.6k views
  8. The worst trip I have never taken

    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
  9. Is it cheating?

    • 20 replies
    • 2.1k views
  10. Falling for the guy I cheated with

    • 24 replies
    • 3.1k views
  11. Wifes affair and her decisions ?

    • 14 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 201 replies
    • 15.6k views
    • 19 replies
    • 13.9k views
  12. Is it even realistic?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.6k views
  13. My compulsion to cheat

    • 17 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 8 replies
    • 6.1k views
  14. "seeing" someone after dumping me

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  15. Cheating Girlfriend!!

    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Jealousy in a relationship

    • 12 replies
    • 1.9k views
  17. I feel i can never trust a girl...

    • 8 replies
    • 1.6k views
  18. What does this girl want???

    • 1 reply
    • 982 views
    • 10 replies
    • 4.8k views
  19. My fiance cheated with his ex

    • 18 replies
    • 2.2k views
  20. came clean after cheating

    • 20 replies
    • 3.1k views
×
×
  • Create New...