Jump to content

Cheating, Flirting, and Jealousy

Being unfaithful to your significant other or suspect them of the same? Can't stand the way they flirt? Jealous? Discuss your experiences here.


14,494 topics in this forum

  1. Snooping and making a wrong accusation

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 46 replies
    • 4.8k views
  2. I Snooped, I Saw Something, Now What?

    • 15 replies
    • 3.2k views
  3. Have I cheated?

    • 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  4. Did I hit home on this subject?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.5k views
  5. Would you consider it cheating??

    • 10 replies
    • 1.5k views
  6. Worst situation ever???

    • 13 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. Girls, Is this Flirting or what?

    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 35 replies
    • 5.2k views
    • 59 replies
    • 8.6k views
  8. Should I feel silly?:/

    • 22 replies
    • 2k views
  9. Do all guys cheat? 1 2 3

    • 51 replies
    • 6.6k views
  10. What the hell...

    • 19 replies
    • 2.8k views
  11. I'm CRAZY! No, really I'm INSANE!

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 24 replies
    • 4.9k views
  12. Mending a broken heart

    • 8 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. What shall i do??!?!

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Are you freaking kidding me!!?

    • 10 replies
    • 2k views
  15. What do I do? READ

    • 1 reply
    • 988 views
  16. An almost cheater?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  17. always a suspect

    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
  18. great relationship but no sex

    • 2 replies
    • 1.5k views
  19. She's playing a dangerous game.

    • 11 replies
    • 2.5k views
  20. So we took a break.

    • 19 replies
    • 2.9k views
  21. BF being secretive with phone

    • 15 replies
    • 4.8k views
×
×
  • Create New...