Jump to content

Long-Distance Relationships

Coping with geographical distance can make or break a LDR. Share your experiences and questions here.


9,018 topics in this forum

  1. Should I Pick Him Up from the Airport?

    • 4 replies
    • 4k views
    • 31 replies
    • 14.1k views
  2. Gut feelings?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Anticipating an LDR is making me depressed...

    • 0 replies
    • 2.1k views
  4. Struggling with LDR

    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
  5. Finding this so hard

    • 2 replies
    • 969 views
  6. organizing the distance...

    • 1 reply
    • 847 views
  7. played from the beginning?

    • 4 replies
    • 897 views
  8. Am I being unreasonable/possessive?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.3k views
  9. hmmmmm

    • 3 replies
    • 821 views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  10. Interesting Situation

    • 17 replies
    • 1.5k views
  11. New development... assistance? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 2.2k views
  12. He proposed..and there is video!

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. sex too soon?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. He "knows" how I feel......

    • 8 replies
    • 1.3k views
  15. Its killing me

    • 5 replies
    • 1.2k views
  16. can anyone relate to this...

    • 1 reply
    • 797 views
  17. A little Update

    • 0 replies
    • 827 views
  18. one of us may have to move away

    • 0 replies
    • 701 views
    • 36 replies
    • 3.3k views
  19. End Date

    • 4 replies
    • 905 views
  20. How to tell her how I feel...

    • 1 reply
    • 821 views
  21. Am I being impossible?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  22. Boyfriend cheated with this ex, what do i do?

    • 2 replies
    • 863 views
×
×
  • Create New...