Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. would you trust again

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.8k views
  2. Back Again! 1 2

    • 25 replies
    • 3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.6k views
  3. I cannot catch her, but I KNOW...

    • 15 replies
    • 4.7k views
  4. What is he really saying??????

    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
  5. Tired of being accussed of infedility

    • 17 replies
    • 2.5k views
  6. Oh God! What do I do?

    • 10 replies
    • 1.9k views
  7. what do i do

    • 3 replies
    • 1.5k views
  8. I have decided to leave him.

    • 2 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 11 replies
    • 2.4k views
  9. what the ?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 20 replies
    • 8.1k views
  10. Weirrrrrdddd situation....

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  11. cheated on

    • 6 replies
    • 1.8k views
  12. My Collegue & me

    • 9 replies
    • 2.3k views
  13. Should I make him leave?

    • 3 replies
    • 1.3k views
  14. How can I stop her from having an affair?

    • 7 replies
    • 3.1k views
  15. ashtray on my side of the bed

    • 14 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 19 replies
    • 8.4k views
  16. emails from other woman

    • 15 replies
    • 2.5k views
  17. Is it because you got caught ? 1 2

    • 38 replies
    • 5.8k views
  18. caught before he cheated

    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
  19. Husband calls me names 1 2

    • 40 replies
    • 5.5k views
  20. Is this enough to leave?

    • 7 replies
    • 2k views
×
×
  • Create New...