Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. keylogger pro

    • 11 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  2. Revenge Cheating? 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 5.9k views
  3. I'm a complete scumbag. 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 5.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
  4. Question for BSs

    • 19 replies
    • 2.9k views
  5. Want to end cheating? Here is how..

    • 22 replies
    • 3.4k views
  6. "Nice" girls, like Sandra Bullock.... 1 2 3 4 18

    • 429 replies
    • 29k views
  7. How do I show my friend the truth?

    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  8. Reconnection

    • 0 replies
    • 1.2k views
  9. I'm a cheater

    • 11 replies
    • 2.2k views
  10. I cheated and now I don't know 1 2

    • 26 replies
    • 5.3k views
  11. Facebook OCD and "here we go again"

    • 8 replies
    • 1.7k views
  12. I got caught cheating. Want her back!

    • 20 replies
    • 6.7k views
  13. Rielle Hunter/John Edwards fallout

    • 24 replies
    • 2.9k views
  14. Should I blow the whistle on W at work? 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 7.5k views
  15. My story

    • 0 replies
    • 1.6k views
  16. Would You Move?

    • 13 replies
    • 2k views
  17. The Dirge of Craigslist

    • 19 replies
    • 2.4k views
  18. Did any attempt MC before the affair? 1 2 3

    • 56 replies
    • 4.1k views
  19. I want the entire truth!! 1 2

    • 42 replies
    • 4.2k views
  20. One Night Stand

    • 7 replies
    • 2.6k views
  21. informal poll

    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  22. Have been involved in an affair........(past tense) 1 2

    • 32 replies
    • 5.8k views
  23. Craigslist ruined me.

    • 13 replies
    • 2.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...