Jump to content

Infidelity

In an affair or suspect your significant other? Share your experiences and concerns here.


10,933 topics in this forum

  1. Triggers 1 2

    • 41 replies
    • 4.7k views
  2. CONSTANT dreams of cheating.

    • 7 replies
    • 4.1k views
    • 35 replies
    • 14.5k views
  3. Husband had affair, now emotionally detached

    • 13 replies
    • 8k views
  4. Affair and Still Emotionally Attached

    • 7 replies
    • 4.3k views
  5. Can you love and still cheat? 1 2 3 4 14

    • 341 replies
    • 27.3k views
  6. Telling of an affair....A little story 1 2 3

    • 63 replies
    • 7.6k views
  7. how do i know what to believe?

    • 7 replies
    • 1.7k views
  8. How do I get out?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 5k views
  9. I'm so lost, AGAIN!!! :(

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
    • 72 replies
    • 7.4k views
  10. from a Heartbroken Cheater 1 2 3

    • 68 replies
    • 11.5k views
  11. Husband's Boundaries with Ex wife

    • 8 replies
    • 3k views
    • 88 replies
    • 27.8k views
  12. I'm lost?

    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  13. Not sure where I am

    • 3 replies
    • 1.2k views
  14. Paranoid & but still in love. 1 2

    • 34 replies
    • 4.3k views
  15. I Did Something This Morning - A Vent... 1 2 3 4

    • 79 replies
    • 10.1k views
  16. Why are cheaters so stupid? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 107 replies
    • 14.8k views
  17. Limbo

    • 20 replies
    • 2.8k views
  18. Trying to do the right thing sucks

    • 2 replies
    • 1.6k views
  19. My Really Short-but-long A/EA Survival Guide

    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  20. Is She or Isn't She 1 2 3

    • 50 replies
    • 11.3k views
  21. About remorse 1 2

    • 45 replies
    • 6.5k views
×
×
  • Create New...