Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. I umm...guess we broke up? 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 15 replies
    • 1.5k views
  2. 15 Days since break up & I am struggling

    • 6 replies
    • 748 views
  3. Someone explain why he would do this?

    • 4 replies
    • 793 views
  4. MEN: do you honestly think FWB can work? 1 2 3

    • 58 replies
    • 4.6k views
  5. disrespected

    • 16 replies
    • 1.6k views
  6. what does he want from me?

    • 4 replies
    • 888 views
  7. what now?

    • 7 replies
    • 947 views
  8. Broke up with gf of 10 months

    • 0 replies
    • 789 views
    • 41 replies
    • 5.7k views
  9. One of those bad days

    • 5 replies
    • 908 views
  10. Ex keeps contacting me 1 2

    • 28 replies
    • 4.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1k views
  11. Why Do Some Apologies Ring Hollow?

    • 2 replies
    • 693 views
  12. 6 month after ex left me heart broken... 1 2

    • 48 replies
    • 4.2k views
  13. How can I forgive myself?

    • 9 replies
    • 820 views
  14. Ex Girlfriend blocked me out of the blue?!

    • 18 replies
    • 7.4k views
  15. I think I killed her ego.

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  16. Ex Issues

    • 1 reply
    • 854 views
    • 11 replies
    • 14.3k views
  17. Can I ever get her back

    • 4 replies
    • 774 views
  18. Broke up after 7 years

    • 6 replies
    • 1.3k views
  19. How to cope with...

    • 2 replies
    • 558 views
    • 5 replies
    • 749 views
  20. I almost got friendzoned today

    • 10 replies
    • 787 views
×
×
  • Create New...