Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Very hurt and need moving on

    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 16 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 3 replies
    • 796 views
    • 6 replies
    • 746 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.3k views
  2. Not moving on 1 2

    • 36 replies
    • 3.4k views
  3. I'm so mad at myself for feeling this

    • 2 replies
    • 708 views
  4. I keep refusing dumpers offer of sex

    • 2 replies
    • 752 views
  5. Breakup, NC for over a year, I broke it... idiot 1 2

    • 39 replies
    • 3.3k views
  6. Feelings for ex after 6 years 1 2

    • 30 replies
    • 6.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.4k views
  7. Complete cut off

    • 21 replies
    • 2.3k views
  8. Didn't go NC but feeling a lot better 1 2

    • 44 replies
    • 2.7k views
  9. I just got a random message from an old ex!

    • 1 reply
    • 980 views
  10. conflicted on messy situation 1 2

    • 27 replies
    • 1.4k views
  11. 6 months post break-up

    • 10 replies
    • 1.3k views
  12. Falling in a Spiral

    • 0 replies
    • 541 views
  13. Music as a motivator

    • 1 reply
    • 486 views
  14. No one to talk to

    • 2 replies
    • 641 views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Let's play a game

    • 5 replies
    • 737 views
    • 30 replies
    • 2.2k views
  16. I lost her, my love

    • 7 replies
    • 810 views
  17. Such a low blow): need words

    • 0 replies
    • 571 views
  18. Post Break Up

    • 5 replies
    • 714 views
×
×
  • Create New...