Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. He broke up with me

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  2. Why does she cry when she doesn't want to get back together?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Breaking no contact to reach out once more? 1 2 3 4 5

    • 122 replies
    • 7.3k views
  4. Relationship Currently in No Contact

    • 6 replies
    • 932 views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. going to the same uni as ex's girlfriend

    • 2 replies
    • 528 views
  6. I'm convinced he will come back. Is this normal?

    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
  7. permanent nc

    • 1 reply
    • 635 views
  8. Is there still hope?

    • 6 replies
    • 824 views
    • 1 reply
    • 663 views
  9. Tempted to unblock ex from FB

    • 8 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  10. Ex texted me she misses me!

    • 6 replies
    • 3.4k views
    • 41 replies
    • 3.4k views
  11. My struggle, my story. Chance?

    • 10 replies
    • 946 views
  12. Should I or should I not?

    • 4 replies
    • 578 views
  13. I still love her and I want her back

    • 1 reply
    • 569 views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  14. Prompt: Rebounds?

    • 2 replies
    • 691 views
  15. Feelings After Break Up

    • 3 replies
    • 719 views
  16. Why does she want to stay in my life?

    • 3 replies
    • 4.6k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Can't go normal NC because of child

    • 1 reply
    • 543 views
  18. My story about cant getting over it

    • 10 replies
    • 897 views
  19. Should I Give Up Hope???

    • 3 replies
    • 686 views
×
×
  • Create New...