Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

    • 18 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 70 replies
    • 6.9k views
  1. From Valentine to hell

    • 1 reply
    • 550 views
  2. Learn from my mistake.

    • 12 replies
    • 1.4k views
  3. Should I have any hope??

    • 9 replies
    • 913 views
  4. Dumped out the blue after 3 years

    • 7 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 754 views
  5. What do you think of what I did to this girl

    • 9 replies
    • 921 views
  6. ex realizes he was bad to me

    • 4 replies
    • 670 views
  7. 9 year relationship. Bad break up.

    • 7 replies
    • 1k views
  8. To anyone who will listen

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  9. If it's meant to be, will it be?

    • 2 replies
    • 901 views
  10. What did I do wrong? 1 2 3

    • 57 replies
    • 3.8k views
  11. Need support 1 2

    • 33 replies
    • 2.6k views
  12. Found out her secret

    • 13 replies
    • 1.2k views
  13. What happened?

    • 2 replies
    • 850 views
  14. thinking to try reconcile?

    • 2 replies
    • 734 views
  15. why is he doing this?

    • 2 replies
    • 665 views
  16. Good reason for being friends with ex?

    • 2 replies
    • 1k views
  17. Gut feeling it's meant to be eventually

    • 5 replies
    • 969 views
  18. NC and getting back together?

    • 2 replies
    • 695 views
    • 5 replies
    • 967 views
  19. Should I get back with my ex?

    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
    • 688 views
  20. I made it a week, now what?

    • 14 replies
    • 1.3k views
×
×
  • Create New...