Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Ending a long term relationship

    • 3 replies
    • 827 views
    • 24 replies
    • 2.4k views
  2. Broke Up After 7 years

    • 8 replies
    • 1k views
  3. Girlfriend of 2 years. Things are a bit rocky. Help!

    • 6 replies
    • 876 views
    • 28 replies
    • 2.2k views
  4. " I miss you, I love you...." just BS

    • 24 replies
    • 1.8k views
  5. How to overcome GIGS breakup?

    • 11 replies
    • 1.7k views
  6. Does she want us or not

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  7. Am I the crazy one here?!

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  8. What's the Deal?

    • 4 replies
    • 831 views
  9. Ex and I flash-backed, what now? 1 2

    • 29 replies
    • 3.1k views
  10. I feel so guilty...

    • 1 reply
    • 725 views
  11. Giving her stuff back

    • 4 replies
    • 805 views
  12. Ex messaged me 1 month after NC what now?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.4k views
  13. moving on because you have to

    • 6 replies
    • 1k views
  14. How to move on after a sudden breakup?

    • 9 replies
    • 1.6k views
  15. Let's talk about blocking...

    • 22 replies
    • 2.1k views
  16. BF just broke up with me

    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Gave my heart to a user

    • 4 replies
    • 743 views
  18. Should i leave my psycho gf?

    • 5 replies
    • 833 views
  19. Still Heartbroken -- Is this "normal"?

    • 1 reply
    • 648 views
  20. Broken up and feel like a rebound

    • 4 replies
    • 768 views
  21. Pisces Man

    • 3 replies
    • 3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 753 views
  22. Current Struggles with my Ex!

    • 2 replies
    • 728 views
×
×
  • Create New...