Jump to content

Breaks and Breaking Up

It happens to most everyone at some point in life! Share your experiences!


66,764 topics in this forum

  1. Breakup decision

    • 2 replies
    • 544 views
  2. Random message from ex

    • 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
  3. Can I become immune to the pain

    • 1 reply
    • 626 views
  4. Dr. Jekly turned into Mr. Hyde

    • 10 replies
    • 1.1k views
  5. Worried For My Safety 1 2 3

    • 54 replies
    • 7.5k views
  6. What is she trying to achieve ?

    • 1 reply
    • 626 views
    • 2 replies
    • 595 views
  7. Ex unblocks me on facebook. weird

    • 3 replies
    • 768 views
  8. Hanging on..

    • 8 replies
    • 874 views
    • 20 replies
    • 1.9k views
  9. I'm still used to it

    • 5 replies
    • 640 views
    • 42 replies
    • 4.3k views
  10. Dealing with a custody battle

    • 3 replies
    • 688 views
  11. Should I breakup?

    • 3 replies
    • 744 views
  12. What I would say to my ex

    • 7 replies
    • 847 views
  13. I can fix it if i'm given the chance

    • 4 replies
    • 732 views
  14. Houston : We have contact

    • 4 replies
    • 737 views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 12 replies
    • 1.2k views
  15. Took her for granted now suffering

    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 696 views
    • 5 replies
    • 948 views
  16. We finally broke up.

    • 7 replies
    • 1.1k views
  17. Try to explain this ex

    • 21 replies
    • 2k views
    • 8 replies
    • 877 views
×
×
  • Create New...